Here you will find all the information you need for your stay at Tuberis Nature & Spa Resort!
- Prices are per person per night and include Tuberis half-board.
- Prices for bed and breakfast or double for single use are available on request.
- Our offers are not cumulative.
- On the day of arrival, your room is available from 3:00 pm.
- If you plan to arrive after 7:00 pm, please inform us in advance.
- On the day of departure, check-out time is by 10:00 am.
- The bill for your stay can be paid in cash (in accordance with current regulations) with a debit card, MasterCard or Visa credit card.
- Pets are welcome at Tuberis. There is a charge of € 14.00 per day for their stay, excluding food. They do not have access to the wellness area, the sauna area or the restaurant. Please bring your dog’s basket with you.
- A special cleaning is carried out in each room where a dog has stayed, to ensure a stay of absolute comfort for the following guests.
- You can use our parking space for free.
- There is a smoking ban in all rooms and in the common areas in accordance with the law. On our terrace, however, we have special ashtrays available.
- Bus stop 100m from the hotel
- Up to one month before arrival: free cancellation.
- From one month to two weeks before arrival: 50% of the total amount of the booked stay.
- Less notice: 100% of the total amount.
- In case of late arrival or early departure, the full amount will be charged.
- Our tip: a trip cancellation insurance protects you from potential unpleasant cancellation costs, even for private coronavirus illness. Further information on the insurance are available here.
- The reservation is binding after your written confirmation.
- Any cancellations must be received in writing.
- Deposits made will not be refunded, should the cancellation occur outside the stated cancellation deadlines, the deposit will be credited and used for a future stay.
- Purchased vouchers cannot be canceled or postponed.
We remain at your disposal for any questions or request by phone, mail or directly at the reception desk.