Comfort, relaxation and maximum safety are matters that are very dear to us. This is why we place great importance on clear communication and have adopted the highest standards of hygiene. Our hotel offers the ideal conditions for a carefree holiday, maintaining the correct distance between guests and staff.
- Quiet location away from major tourist centres.
- One step away from nature.
- Large indoor and outdoor spaces that allow you to express yourself in total freedom, while respecting the social distancing norms.
- Val Venosta is one of the safest areas in South Tyrol, as very few cases have been recorded.
- Starting on April 30, we can't wait to open the summer season with you and offer an unforgettable holiday dedicated to well-being and serenity.
The following precautionary measures are in effect:
- The entire Tuberis team has been scrupulously trained on the new safety provisions.
- Employees wear protective masks and gloves and undergo regular body temperature checks.
- The services offered in our hotel have been adapted to the current sanitation standards.
- Respect of the minimum safety distance.
- Hand disinfectants are available throughout the facility.
- The kitchen and its utensils are carefully cleaned and disinfected.
- All rooms are cleaned and disinfected at regular intervals.
If you wish to receive more information on our hygiene and health regulations or on the current situation in South Tyrol and in Italy, do not hesitate to contact us. We will do our best to answer all your questions.